****Tuesday & Thursday 3, 4 class, post your second writing here ****
Note: Remember to either log in using the same name as it appears on the roster or you must type out your name in Korea to receive full credit for your writing(s).
is there anyone who heard the news about the law banning models under the age of twenty-four in advertisements for alcohol? the start of this controversy was in 2012 when Yuna kim who was 21 years old and is the most popular Korean figure skater was the new model of a beer company. and now, in 2015, IU who is one of the famous singer in Korea is a hot issue becoming a model of a soju company. while controversy grows, one of national assemblymen suggested revision bill that banning models under the age of twenty-four in advertisement for alcohol. people who agree with him insist that although the legal drinking age is nineteen in civil law, the age from nineteen to twenty-four is still juvenile in the organic law of juvenile(청소년 기본법) in my opinion, if a model is over nineteen years old which is as same as the legal drinking ages, it should be okay to be a model in advertisement for alcohol. firstly, the law isn't logical because of the reason the age from 19 to 24 is juvenile and adult at the same time. If the law apply different standard of ages on the basis of subjective criteria is appropriate and cause confusion. secondly, criteria isn't clear and subjective. there isn't clear casual relationship between youth drinking and the advertisement model for alcohol. as I said in first defense, if the law is changed by subjective criteria, it can cause confusion. finally, the revision law can be a violation of Berufsfreiheit(직업선택의 자유). for example, IU choose her job and is already the model of a soju company. however, if the revision bill will be passed, she can't do that job anymore even if it is before expiration of contact. with those reasons, I am against the revision bill. If people really want to cut down on youth drinking, It would be better to listen first to juvenile who drink in illegal ages such as why they start to drink, whether they know the danger of drinking in early ages. and do something about it rather than caring about the model things. what do you guys think about this topic?
I could't agree more with you, Joe! Yuna kim and IU are influential to teenagers but that doesn't mean that their advertisement of alcohol has a detrimental effects to teenager's drinking. I think people have to approach differently for cutting down the teenager drinking and it should be started with the root cause why teenagers drink alcohol as you told us. Adolescents may be curious how is soju like or they just want to mimic adults' behavior. There can be alot of reasons of teenagers drinking but the important thing is that they would drink no matter who is on the advertisement... It is like teenager smoking. There are horrible pictures which show how bad smoking cigarette is for our health and no advertisement at all but there are still lots of teenagers smoking!
201234308 김이정(Joe) At first, thanks for your reply Kay! anyway, my main point is there are so many reasons of teenager drinking as you said in the last part of your mini post. It means the model of advertisement is only one small part of teenager drinking and even we don't know whether the model have bad influence on teenager or not. I think teenager just care who he/she is and don't care about how old they are. so, we need another alternative not like banning models under the age of twenty-four that's why I think this situation is quite ridiculous.
201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin) You are right Joe!!!! Teens are really don't care about the model of drinking advertisement. And the fact is that when they drinking, actually they don't know who the model is!! It's really ridiculous idea to banning models under the age of twenty-four in advertisements for alcohol. Usually adolescent boys or girls have a dislike of adults' advice to teens(Maybe you know that feeling too, like.. "반항심리".. right? lol) and they are nuts on the strange. These feelings get them to drink. NOT THE MODEL OF SOJU ADVERTISEMENT!!! To me, this law sounds like Women should not wear the hotpants because it's too sexual.... -_-
201231905 정혜원 (Won) I agree with you. The model of alcohol advertisement takes just small part of teenage drinking problem. Of course, teenager's idol, like IU or Yuna KIM, should be careful about their behavior in public. But that doesn't mean they cannot be the model of alcohol advertisement even they over the age.
What is the thing that you most care when you meet a new person ? We decorate ourselves very carefully when we meet a new person. It's because we recognize the importance of first-impression unconsciously.
First-impression is an impression formed in first meeting among people. It is formed in a very moment but it lasts longer than you expect. It is surprising that a person is determined in extremely short time depending on his first impression. Research says it is 33ms (one ms is 1/1000 second.) That seems quite unfair but it gives us hope too. Because well-formed impression has an effect that cover your defects if you reveal them thereafter.
What shows the power of first-impression is a ‘first impression error’. It’s an error people can make when they judge a person . If an evaluator gets a good first-impression from an evaluated person, he is easily likely to overlook the one's mistakes or regard the defects positively since he depends too much on the first impression. First-impression is such strong. But don't forget that once bad impression is formed , it would not easy to change it.
So, what’s important is making a good first-impression. There are a lot of ways to make it. Nice appearance, a pleasing face , good fragrance, etc give a good feeling. Check again before open the door. It’s not a waste dress up with great effort since nice first-impression will help you go well.
박수민 (Amy) I think first-impression is important. Because first-impression influences other poeple's thinks like sterotype about me. Therefore I try to make a positive first-impression to other people. So I take good care of the way I look. For example, first I do make-up to look better. Second I wear clean and decent clothes. Third, I care of my face expression. Since I believe that first-impression is decide by appreance, when I meet a new peroson I care about my nice appearance.
I think that evaluating first impression has both merit and demerit point. For example, when I got good first - impression to someone, it can be merits to me but when I didn't got good impression when first meeting, It actions bad for me, so it can be demerit poiont. So lt depends on ownself if they want to get merits about first impression.
I think first-impression is important. But I think last longer things are more important. In Korean there are ‘As times goes on, seem to more attractive’ (보면 볼수록 매력적이다.). For additional instance, someone who is similar to onion is more attractive. Why I choose the word onion is if time goes on, new attractive points come out. I think it is natural and not artificial like habits.
I agree this sentence. because I had similar experience so for instance of me, when I went home at night I felt that some one follows me. so l look behind very quickly and my tension is very tight. because the man who had many tattoo walked behind me. so i'm very scared. but if the man had a nice smile and nice face my heart was fluttering To judge by his appearance is very bad habit. but it is humanity nature.
yes, that's right, first impression is really important. but i have a little bit different idea. because of my experience. i have never gotten good first impression in my life. people usually think that i have introspective personality and boring character. But, after meeting more times, people always change their thought about me. This is happy thing to me. my reversal attraction makes me more attractive. As a result, i think that first impression can change. And if it change, changed impression could have stronger power than first impression
201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin) Many people say that giving a good first impression is very important. BUT FOR ME, I don't judge by first impressions, and generally I find that the more I get to know someone, the more I like them. According to psychologists, person's physical "appearance" makes up 55 percent of a first impression. So You can't be 100 percent on someone's personality by his or her first impression. DO NOT LET FIRST IMPRESSIONS FOOL YOU.
Every day we are eating something, going to bed and going to toilet and these are the basic actions that we live our lives. Personally, the most important of our life is eating. First, when we are depressed or stressed something, we would eat delicious food or very sweety things. As a result, we could calm down and feel a little happy. Second, some people make delicious dish for themselves, because that makes them feel very confidently and forget about bad memories. For these two reasones eating is the most important thing in our life. Due to the important of eating, cooking has been increasingly developed and we could meet creative, delicious and various dish in many restaurants. In these days, cooking isn't just an eating behavior, it seems to be an art and techniques are very sophisticated and scientific. Now, I introduces some restaurants what have special skills or make creative dish.
First, have you ever heard of NOMA? NOMA is a very famous restaurant in Copenhagen. It recoded several times on cuisine magazine ’Michelinguide’. Because chef of NOMA uses very special things for making a vinegary taste. What do you think about that special things? It is an ant. In Copenhagen, it cannot environmentally cultivate of the lemons, so they import the lemons from other countries. Chef of NOMA is thought that imported material weren’t fresh and good for our health which imported material added too much preservative. For this reason, chef was looking for other material for sour flavor for food and he found the ants. An ant’s look not nice for eating but it tastes more better than the lemon. So chef is using ants to beef carpaccio that the most popular menu at NOMA. They create the most creative dish anywhere the world and can take the spotlight from the world.
Next, I would like to introduce the restaurant ‘El Bulli’. El Bulli was close 2011 because of deficit but it newly opened 2014 which it changed concept of restaurant. El Bulli is the most powerful restaurant about ‘Molecular Cooking’ that using science to taste, scent, appearance. To be specific about Molecular Cooking, If I would like to express an apple on dish (Taste, scent and appearance whatever I want.), I make an apple, not an real apple what combining non-toxic chemicals and other materials. Because of this special skill, El Bulli could make very creative food that nobody cannot follow them.
I just explained the two restaurants but our world has many unique and creative restaurants. Creative restaurants will increase further in future and we would take more opportunities to go to that restaurants. If you know about the restaurant what is unique or something special , please recommend to me.
Thank you for telling us about interesting restauratnts. I love eating and experience new things, So for me, this writing was very attractive information. I saw Noma by photo. It is very creative and interesting but if I have a chance to eat Noma, I think I can't. Eating ants is not familiar to me. However, I want to go to the restaurant 'El Bulli' before I die. Now I have a new dream that when I grow up older and earn lots of money, I will reserve that restaurant.
Thank you for telling us about interesting restauratnts. I love eating and experience new things, So for me, this writing was very attractive information. I saw Noma by photo. It is very creative and interesting but if I have a chance to eat Noma, I think I can't. Eating ants is not familiar to me. However, I want to go to the restaurant 'El Bulli' before I die. Now I have a new dream that when I grow up older and earn lots of money, I will reserve that restaurant.
After I reading this, I found that you really interested in cooking of delicious and creative food. And I surprised of eating ants instead of lemon. Actually I have never eaten ants in practice so lt hears strange and expects bad texture of ch ewing that ..But I wonder that 'Is that tastes good than lemon really?' Also molecular cooking food is very surprising to me who have a few knowledge of cooking method. Thank you for intruducing wonderful information about cooking.
for some reason ,my reply was disappeared :( so i re comment on this.
I was surprised that ant is delicious! it is interesting .but i wonder i can eat ant (haha..maybe i didn't know it was ant ,i would felt delicious food. ) think as different view it is just like eat animals,right? In Korea ,we also can see 'bun-dae-gi(번데기)' i guess ant's taste is similar as 번데기 . anyway to eat these,i need some courage :D
201231905 정혜원 (Won) Wow, I was surprised that ant tastes like lemon! And I didn't know there's a Molecular Cooking restaurant. It reminds me the experiment in science class when I was an elementary school. I can't remember exactly but we mix something and something then create flying fish roe. It looks like flying fishing roe, but taste was...not good. But I'm interested in El Bulli. It seems fun! Thank you for your information!!
Do you like chinese food? In koea, there is a 'black day' when singles eat chinese food in 14th, april. Also when we play billiards, almost of us eat chinese food. Like this, korean people like chinese food. I want to tell you about eating method of chinese food "Sweet and sour pork" among other chinese food.
Main dispute is "Dip sweet and sour pork into the sauce" vs " Pour the sauce on the sweet and sour pork". In my case, I like to Dip pork into the sauce. This dish is fried. I think, no, I'm sure the important thing of fried dish is crispy! If we pour the sauce on the fried dish, it has turned soggy easily and more faster than normal. Because the sauce is so juicy that it makes fried dish turn into a soggy dish. But if we dip the dish into the sauce, we can eat it as a crispy state before it turns soggy.
But other people like to eat by pouring the sauce. The reason why they like to eat by pouring the sauce is they like steamed dumplings. And when pouring sauce in Sweet and sour pork, they can be very smooth. Moreover, it is a original way to eat Sweet and sour pork in china. So, when people hang out and go to the chinese restaurant and order the fried pork, they always discuss each other. I think we should respect each other's taste though.
What do you think of this topic? Are you a Dip sweet and sour pork into the sauce man or a Pour the sauce on the sweet and sour pork man ? I want to have many discussion with this controversy, koreans people called '부먹 VS 찍먹'
Do you like chinese food? In koea, there is a 'black day' when singles eat chinese food in 14th, april. Also when we play billiards, almost of us eat chinese food. Like this, korean people like chinese food. I want to tell you about eating method of chinese food "Sweet and sour pork" among other chinese food.
Main dispute is "Dip sweet and sour pork into the sauce" vs " Pour the sauce on the sweet and sour pork". In my case, I like to Dip pork into the sauce. This dish is fried. I think, no, I'm sure the important thing of fried dish is crispy! If we pour the sauce on the fried dish, it has turned soggy easily and much faster than normal. Because the sauce is so juicy that it makes fried dish turn into a soggy dish. But if we dip the dish into the sauce, we can eat it as a crispy state before it turns soggy.
But other people like to eat by pouring the sauce. The reason why they like to eat by pouring the sauce is they like steamed dumplings. And when pouring sauce in Sweet and sour pork, they can be very smooth. Moreover, it is a original way to eat Sweet and sour pork in china. So, when people hang out and go to the chinese restaurant and order the fried pork, they always discuss each other. I think we should respect each other's taste though.
What do you think of this topic? Are you a Dip sweet and sour pork into the sauce man or a Pour the sauce on the sweet and sour pork man ? I want to have many discussion with this controversy, koreans people called '부먹 VS 찍먹'
홍대 is one of the most famous place for young people to enjoy the nightlife. But have you noticed that 홍대 is so dirty? Normally there are so much rubbish and cigarette-butt on the road and also we can see many people don’t hesitate to throw away the rubbish and spit where they are. Those things have a detrimental effect of public hygiene and occur bad smell and view. Moreover, it’s been getting worse since summer came this year. People who throw out rubbish recklessly in 홍대 might think that there’s no problem at all because 홍대 is kind of representative of youth and freedom and they are not the only one throwing rubbish away or maybe they just ignore the public etiquette for their convenience. Some say that the reason that they do such things is because there are not many rubbish bins. But that doesn’t mean that we can dump the garbage anywhere. (There is a reason that there aren’t rubbish bins as many as it is needed in the public place. It is because of the potential danger of terrorism. It has been prohibited to set garbage bins except a few of them since the terrorism of Madrid in 2004 and London in 2005 happened) So, I thought it’s not enough to rely on the people’s conscience not to throw trash away and then I’ve been thinking about how to solve this problem effectively. I heard Mapogu office has already run ‘365청결기동대’ project for that reason but to be more effective to solve, what if city hall of Seoul and Mapogu office try to put transparent rubbish bins on the road and in public place as many as possible like Seoul metro does these days in the subway so that people can dispose their garbage. Or about the cigarette-butt, it would be good to hand out the little ashtray box to the smokers for disposal by using the smoke tax the government have been paid. I believe the best way to solve this problem is that the people are having mature citizenships and observing public manners, but we all know it’s not easy to be changed fastly. And I’m wondering that how do you guys think about this problem. Have you got any ideas about this?
(I missed full stops) *spit where they are. *public etiqutte for their convenience. *dump the garbage anywhere. *as many as it is needed in the public place. *so that people can dispose their garbage. SorryT.T
Actually, I don't care dip or pour but if I must have to choose one thing. I prefer to dip sweet and our pork into the sause. It is because if I pour the sause I feel it is getting more hotter than before because both pork and sause are hot so I thougth like this. I also heard that if we pour the asuse on the sweet and sour pork we couldn't enjoy the crispy. So when someone already poured the sause on the fried I eat after it become cooler than before.
홍대 is one of the most famous place for young people to enjoy the nightlife. But have you noticed that 홍대 is so dirty? Normally there are so much rubbish and cigarette-butt on the road and also we can see many people don’t hesitate to throw away the rubbish and spit where they are. Those things have a detrimental effect of public hygiene and occur bad smell and view. Moreover, it’s been getting worse since summer came this year. People who throw out rubbish recklessly in 홍대 might think that there’s no problem at all because 홍대 is kind of representative of youth and freedom and they are not the only one throwing rubbish away or maybe they just ignore the public etiquette for their convenience. Some say that the reason that they do such things is because there are not many rubbish bins. But that doesn’t mean that we can dump the garbage anywhere. (There is a reason that there aren’t rubbish bins as many as it is needed in the public place. It is because of the potential danger of terrorism. It has been prohibited to set garbage bins except a few of them since the terrorism of Madrid in 2004 and London in 2005 happened) So, I thought it’s not enough to rely on the people’s conscience not to throw trash away and then I’ve been thinking about how to solve this problem effectively. I heard Mapogu office has already run ‘365청결기동대’ project for that reason but to be more effective to solve, what if city hall of Seoul and Mapogu office try to put transparent rubbish bins on the road and in public place as many as possible like Seoul metro does these days in the subway so that people can dispose their garbage. Or about the cigarette-butt, it would be good to hand out the little ashtray box to the smokers for disposal by using the smoke tax the government have been paid. I believe the best way to solve this problem is that the people are having mature citizenships and observing public manners, but we all know it’s not easy to be changed fastly. And I’m wondering that how do you guys think about this problem. Have you got any ideas about this?
201234308 김이정 JOE I agree with you Kay. I was wondering that why I can't find so much rubbish bin on the street thesedays. I think, somehow not only Hongda but also some crwoded places like wangsipri, gangnam are getting dirty. from my experience, I I saw rubbish heap on the street of wangsipri and gangnam. It was smelly and unpleasant. this situation definitely need to be changed. I hope people behave morally as you said that this would be the best way to slove the problem. but when people still have lack of conscience, we need some strong alternative.
201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin) You are SO right Kay. There are too less trash cans on the streets and it makes street full of rubbish. But not because of the less trash cans, there are many reasons for litter on the street. As you say, the biggest reason is low citizenship. For clean streets, ppl should have mature citizenship. Citizens need to have civic consciousness to make the city look nice and live in a clean environment. And this mature citizenship flows from good citizenship education. So.. I think.. to solve this problem, we need to make people feel shame themselves acting that way...... and.. this is hard... actually...
Have you ever thought about the death penalty(사형제도)? Some of people think that the death penalty is very criminal and barbaric. So nowdays people campaining about against the death penalty. But I think that the death penalty is really need.
First the victim's pain is too great. For example an 11 year old raped as she arrived home from school. Criminals left a scar to the child body and mental. She had to get the big surgery. She and her family was shocked by the spiritual. Therefore she and her family can not live normal life. Because the shock is really big. They all day crinig and depressed.
Second most criminal shows no sign of regret for what he did. And then the worst criminal was even smiling after committing a crime. If they came out, they did same thing. so the number of criminal is not loosing. And in korea prison facility is very comfortable. Korea prison is not reflection of space but resort. While they were still alive, The victims were still anxious.
Finally The cost of maintenance is also very expensive for criminals. Korea prison provide three meals and plus they provide snack, and criminal spend time reading a book or exercising. This life is very comfortable and easy life more than normal people. In korea There's a lot of people dying of hunger. So I think that If death penalty to be enforced, we can help children who dying of hunger.
Killing the criminals can be judged right if is to prevent the next crime he will commit. Because, as you said, if criminals are released, we are afraid . Who know if they will commit a crime again, or even more and more? But actually Korea doesn't enfore the death penalty. They write it in a constitution, but in most case, they demand just life imprisonment. It's because they think they do not have right to kill a person cause they are human, too. They want to respect their human rights. And I think they want the criminals to repent their guilts and to give them a opportunity . But what if is it a kind of avenges to them by killing them? It's too difiicult.
I agree with your opinion I also think nowadays society needs a death panalty. It is because many poor people do crime because they and we know Korea's prison is better than the poor's life. In a prison poor people can eat fully, have good bad and they doesn't care about their life going. They just can relax and everything they can enjoy and use. In a case, the prison in Cheonan (천안) which is prison for foreigners. The prison's food and environment of life is very good. They can eat better food then the Korean army. Even they work, they can enjoy everything in a jail. So if our society really want to decrise crime. We should have powerful punishment such as a death panalty.
I think killing people is bad behavior and contracted about respect life, but the right of criminal prisoner's life can judge by juror and citizen. Indiscriminate death penalty is not everything. We observe the prisoner and judge them. So I think death penalty can be need. But when we use that penalty, we should think carefully and have some criteria about execute that system.
201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin) Killing the criminals doesn't help your sores to be heal. If I am a victim, If I am a victim's family, maybe I want to kill the person who makes me sick.... But Killing him... might not help me to forgot him and I would be keep hurting... and I would be more resentful about that he dies in peace by death penalty. Sometimes It's harder to live than to die. Therefore, I think rather than bringing back the death penalty, strengthen the punishments on those who commit the crime is better. Our country, Korea, has more lenient on criminals. I don't care about the criminals' human rights. I think identities of criminals should be disclosed to the public.
I agree with your opinion. Especially drinking criminals, it must always be the death penalty there. I do not know why drinking criminals be commuted. Some people immediately source of really cruel murder are actually present. Street at night is scary. This country needs the death penalty.
Today was tough because of the diet? Diet is a lifetime of homework, usually women. Most of the diets in order to prepare for the coming summer has begun. I'm trying to say in terms of bad diet, the rest of your life.
The first reason is that the diet is bad stress. You always receive stress in the word diet, isn't it? Diet makes you worry. Delicious food right in front of you, there's no question once and for all leave will be puffy. Visualizing this food calories and fat are in stress. This stress harms your mental health. For your mental health, eventually will eat again and you also gave stress. A vicious cycle is repeated.
Second, when you diet you are keen. Keen is not good at interpersonal relationships. You always edge so it's hard to hold a conversation with you. Also reducing the number of friends to meet. Because when you meet friends, you will eat many delicious food or drink some beer. So you will be avoid to meet your friends.
Finally, your bone density will be weak. Diet is disturb proper nutrient intake. Weakened bones can easily be broken. An unhealthy diet, the muscle will fall out.
As a result excessive dieting harms you. If you want to lose weight, do with exercise.
You look great just the way you are. So we don't get stress anymore because of the weight!!!!!
I think so too. We have diet very hardly so we broke our health. Many ADs make that happened. They show only thin actress and they say it the basic beauty. I think it's not fair. Diet is only for health not for unhealth.
박수민 (Amy) I agree with you. I think it's important to do a diet in a proper way like exercise. I know doing a diet in a proper way is very hard but there is no way to loose weight without exercise. Last year summer, I loose 8 killiograms in a month by excessive diet program in hospital almost eating nothing. But my past weight returned again. So I learned that eating less with exercise is the best way to do a diet.
My opinion is almost same with you. But I can think little bit different way. It is becaus fat people worry about their health so they try to lose their weight. In my case, I think I'm not that fat but I want to wear skinny clothes so I'm trying to lose my weight but it is not that big stress to me because I have my wish and I wonder that. So if losing weight is very hard, I try it everyday. And I think If someone have big stress becasue of diet I think they stressed because of their weight and fat not a diet. If everyone have big stress because of diet. There is no fat people in the world.
And I couldn't realize your talking about just diet of dangerous diet.
I agree with you because nowadays, I exercise hard and control my eating habit. At the beginning, I reduce my eating quantity suddenly. So I have too much stress, But when I beginning exercise to do with control diet. I can release my stress to do exercise. Then I feel that, diet should along with exercise. So I think exercise is important to lose weight as much as control the diet.
I am of the same opinion. Like many other women, I’ve tried to diet many times. Mostly I did diet just by mentioning my plans and I failed all the time because I am infirm of purpose. I know, workout is the best way lose weigh and stay healthy. But exercising is hard to me and you. So I think we should not to worry about diet also,stress.
You look great just the way you are. This sentence is so impressive. That's right. Live the way you are. But if you need diet so badly, you have to diet healthy way. because just starving to diet can effect yo-yo effect. so you have to diet with exercising.
201231905 정혜원 (Won) You're right. It's good if we exercise for our own health or loose some weight. But if we diet in unhealthy way, we just get stress. So I think we have to cherish ourselves and if we start diet, we have to enjoy it! We have not to get stress or pain because of it.
Due to the movie, Mad Max, the topic of feminism has been the issue once again. The feminism refers to a collection of a movements aimed at defining and defending equality and social rights for women. The women have been the weaker sides compare to the men because of their physical abilities and the feminism has been started to against this social perspective. Many feminists believed that gender equality would be achieved if the discrimination against women disappears. Therefore, many actions have been done and the idea of gender equality has been spread. However, I truly think that the today's characteristic of feminism is wrong. Instead of putting women beside the men, the feminists put the women higher place than the men. In Korea, people say gender equality but many things are done for only women. For example, women only rest places, women only parking places, and period holidays. In my opinion, just because the women are physically weaker than the men, the idea of making more systems for women is wrong and it actually cause gender inequality. The women need to change themselves. The true gender equality will be only achieved when women start to change themselves. What do you think of the idea of contemporary feminism? Do you think it is wrong or you think that it is going to the right direction?
Your writing makes me think of what is the true gender equality. There have been some arguments among the movie 'Mad Max' since the movie seemed like it made 'women' a hero. There were some opinions that it goes against the gender equality. And I agree with your point that a gender 'inequlaity' is happened when people place women not parallel to men, but 'higher' than them. But as you mentioned, I sometimes found them tend to place women higher. I think it's because feminists want to make sure their rights and they want to be respected . They want to be compensated cause they had been discriminated. But they have to make sure 'gender equality' is achieved when both gender are placed at same level. 'Gender equality' is hard to define becuase it is abstract and subjective so we have to try together.
I couldn’t agree with more 지민 and 주희. There are many feminists think they should need more than men. I think it is weird because it is proof of their paranoids, thinking of their own social weak people like disabled or seniors, and reverse-discrimination. I don’t mean to think bad for social weak people.
For additional instance, think of the past of america. There were black slaves. Some of white-americans discriminated black-americans and treat them as slave. So, think of the opposition. If black-americans asserts about their own location of social position, does it looks good or reasonable? Absolutely not. Because it is kind of sense of shame for their own. So it is almost similar to gender discrimination. After read this post, what do you think of real gender discrimination?
201234308 김이정 (Joe) Hello Anna. I haven't seen the movie Mad Max, but I would like to discuss about your topic. I also wonder about what is real feminism. actually, It is really hard to define what is real feminism for me. as time goes by, people care about equality, but somehow, I sometimes feel like I steal man's right they should deserve. especially when I see parking place only for women as you gave us an example. nobody discriminate women by parking place. women can park anywhere they want. I think we'd better care another things to promote women's right rather than take some right from man.
I like programming. programming is computer language. we can communicate to computer using programming language. programming make new value and make own`s story. When i see the IF condition in computer, i was falling in love with computer. With growing IF condition, recent computer come to me. in this day, computer include many operation and become to small. So, anything include the computer. this is why i like computer. I want to programming for my entire my life.
201032207 송제인 (Song) I think our teacher ‘June’ is one of the best English teacher of our college. At first I’m afraid of take this class because many students in this class are really good at speaking English. But now I have had more confidence in speaking English than before by taking June’s class. She is always all ears when the student say something. When students don’t know something, she always try to drag some insight out of them. She is always patient and waiting for us. And I wanted to thank June for give me chances to speak something during class when I can’t raise my hand because I’m too introvert man. When I heard “Hey, Mr. Song,~” from June, it’s a little shy but I’d like to try to speak something well. With these kinds of favor from June, I have confidence in speaking English gradually. I think it is lucky to take her class. And I really appreciate for our good educator, June.
I think so too. I could learn many things including English , other culture life.. Anyway I have never taken English class like this semester. I;m very proud of my Enblish teacher June.
'June' is best teacher. because she does not require memorization. She teach naturally, ability is improved.Her lessons are always laughing.Although the last English class, but I'm happy to meet the best teacher.
I totally agree about your opinoin. Actually, i don't like gachon university's english program such as academin english. Because it doesn't fit in my chracteristic. But this 'June' english class is really change my think. I really learn many things in this class and it is very precious experience memory for me.
I think June is not only good teacher but also good women. As you write in the articles, she always cares about speaker and makes other students get attention too. When I took other english classes in university since freshman, they were always boring and just took a class. But, June's class is not just take a class and do exams but exchanges opnions, discusses about topic and has fun to learn english speaking. I want to take her class later semestes and express appreciations to June!
201231905 정혜원 (Won) I agree with you. I think June is really good teacher. She always try to give us a chance to speak english, and it help for our speaking a lot. Thank you for a semester, June!!!:)
When do you see people who do things alone like eating food alone at cafeteria or watching movie alone in movie theater, what do you think of it? There are people who do things alone well. On the other side, there are many people who think doing things alone is pity. Sometimes I watch movie alone in movie theater and eat alone and travel alone. Especially, I like traveling by my self. But when I said what I did to my friends, some friends are surprised and asked me "don't you have a friend?". They think when they see person who does things alon is a outsider. Some people can't do things alone, they care about other people's eyes and when they are alone they think themselves like how they think about people who are alone. So they must have to do things with fellow. I think we don't need to be aware of other people's eye. There can be many viewpoint about doing things alone but I just want to say it's not something you can get sympathy. Besides when you care too much about other people's eye, it's very tiring. So what do you think about people who do things alone?
I'm very similar with you. I really enjoy do something alone. When I see a movie, I could more focus on movie and I could deeply inside the movie. Eating is too and other many things is too. Personally, some peoplethat couldn't understand that sommone doing alone have very lonely mind. For this reason, They can't live alone or do something alone.
As other country, Korea is unusually mind of doing something alone and it is tend to seem pity when they see someome doing alone. But I think we don't have to see them pity and need to change mind of seeing them. Doing alone is not bad and I agree of your opinioin that we don't have to be aware of other people's eyes.
I agree with your opinion and 지현's comment. Other country, people don't think doing alone is pity. They don't care about other people's attention, and other people really don't care about them who doing alone. But in Korea, people's thinking is different compare other countries people. It can be see Korea's citizenship is more care about other people's attention. But doing alone is absolutely not bad things. Do your self just what you want to do..!
201335171 carol I totally agree your opinion too. sometimes I think that I want to trip alone. but I didn't do that. because I hace no courage and have many scary. so I think that something people to act alone is very awesome. and I want to be like them.
기혜원 KI HYE WON 201331473 I agree your think. In fact, I don’t have to be concerned about other people when I do anything alone especially watch movie alone. when I saw the movie alone, I can concentrate on movie’s contents and it really help me to understand the whole meaning of movie. Seeing alone or travelling alone is not a shame.
201234308 김이정 (Joe) I do agree with you, Amy! I sometimes prefer to do something alone as well as you do. but I sometimes hesitate and noon-chi(눈치) to do as if I shouldn't do that even though I'd like to do. I have been improving but am still trying to overcome noon-chi(눈치). so I keep telling me that 'I am doing what I like and don't need to be shy. you are cool. keep calm and carry on.' anyway, I hope people understand that people sometimes want to do something alone and we don't need to be shy when we do something alone!
I agree with this articles and like to watch movies or go outside too. I think this atmosphere that people see others do something alone as strangers is getting severe by media like SNS and comedy shows. In this media, we often can see contents which is satiring person who eat or watch alone. So, even people who do not aware of other people's eyes are unwilling to doing something alone too.
I agree entirely. Especially "I think we don't need to be aware of other people's eye." this sentence. Today I was eat dinner alone at the ‘봉구스’. I think that I don't need someone to eat, just fill my stomach. When you have to do something, it doesn't matter you alone. 'That alone, you can't.' That just does not add up. Don't worry about the fact that you alone. Everyone need to have self-confidence!!
I agree that we don't need to be aware of other people's eye. But i worry this phenomenon. Why we eat alone? . Eating - alone people will be increased. because ... as society get more competitive, student want to study more than ever. so matching up the lunch time with friends will be tiring thing. I don't know this phenomenon is desirable. Is studying more important than relationship? really?
When people talk to the others, the words are very important. Is there anyone who had been experienced that makes the other feeling bad because of word ? Even if we had no intention, the others can get bad emotions. Sometimes the words make people feelings to angry, happy, jealous, sad, and so on. This situation is very annoying and sometimes it broke the relationship. Thus, the power of the word is strong. But people just talk with the others roughly. Then how do we talks with our surrounding?
First, we think before we talk. The thinking what we say to the other is very important. If we talk to the other roughly, it can makes a misunderstanding on the other part. So we have to talk after thinking what we say now.
Second, we have to choice the appropriate words when we talk to others. There is a lot of the word has same meaning. But they can be divided by what the other is listenable or not. It is include the word what both honorific and plain. So we must choice appropriate words what matched with talking situation.
Third, Make the necessary words. Thus, just say what we should say. Otherwise we may talk with the word doesn’t necessary. Actually, good talker is who good listener. The way to makes the other can talk to me comfortably is just react to their talk with one's whole heart. Most people like talk and thing that the other listen own story. So if you want to be good talker, be a good listener first.
I agree with you. Actually, I regret many times after I talk. You awakened me the importance of thinking before saying something. Words have a really strong power .
박수민 (Amy) I agree on you. When we talk with other poeple, we have to think before we spit our words. We can hurt other people by wrong words eventhough we didn't mean for it. I think we all have small to big mistakes because of words during the life time. I also had some mistakes between my friends because of unappropriate words. By giving and taking hurts from other people's words, I regret my fault and I learned a lesson that choice the approporiate words is very important. So I try to choose nice words when I speak to other people. There is a proverb that we can repay big money by just a words. So we always have to becareful when we speak.
I think choosing words for conversation is very important too. Someone can judge the conversation partner by what words he/she uses. It is similar to clothes. Because people should use right words to fit the environment. Like a formal and informal environment or polite and friendly.
i agree on you. but i think of the English word selection is also important. I went in the summer of last year, the United States, I said to the girls first 'pretty'. But she thought me a pervert. I have to study more in order not to repeat this mistake.
201032207 송제인 (Song) Yes, you're right. Each person could accept the meaning of the word differently, because all people have different life experience, so they have diffenrent understanding on the word. If all people are easy-going, then do not need to care about the choice of the word, but reality is not that way. So we have to always say carefully to someone else.
Today, I want to talk about Non-paid internship which is students’ off-campus activities which we call 대외활동. These days, almost every student do extramural activities, it is because students need qualification to apply for a company and students think if they have many experiences which means they have high provability to accept by company. So many companies use student's need and they exploit students’ time and energy. It takes students’ time to make money and it also takes students' chance to find what they really want to do. One day, I saw a company's announcement on the internet. They said their enroll people who works for their company during the event term but no payment. I think there is no different between part time job and their event, the only different thing is they don’t give money. So which means that company exploit students’ labor. But company thinks they give valuable experience to student. Now we call it ‘passion pay (열정페이)’. If company give a special favor to students such as give them chance to apply and have paid internship I think it’s illegal because students worked for them but they didn’t give them money. If company gives students a special favor, students can fell that they are fully reward for their efforts. And they can get real valuable experience during internship term. According this, some others can think it is opportunity to make qualification for them and I think it could be. Are you agree or not?
Non-paid intership is like slick talk, and I think this is because of the situation that is hard to be employed! People who are looking for a job face the depressing reality that employment is not that easy, so more and more people prepare lots of things like high TOEIC score, good grade, experience of internship etc to get a job. And companies take advantages of those people's earnestness under the internship programme. The most depressing thing is that we need to do even if non-paid internship is so unfair.
Most parents in Korea have excessive passion for their children`s education. Actually there are not many other countries where the parents have enormous expectation for their kids and don`t hesitate to do something even impossible for their kids. I think it could spoil their children.
First, children lose education interest. Because they are stressed by a lot of education, they could hate learning something.
Second, Korean parents don`t seem to agree that educating their kids this way requires their sacrifice and they may not guarantee what they want to happen.
Finally, children coudn't have their youth memory. They spend much time to learning many things. So they maybe have negative memory, because it is hard time to learn many uninterested things.
Korean parents need to be generous to their children. I think children have to grow doing various things and playing with friends as much as they like.
I agree your opinion. I worried about mandatory learning does not help children. Because young boys and girls need to play outside. Why it is the important is sociality. I think knowledge is important but more important thing is sociality. For instance, a person who don’t know about many things he still live. But who don’t have sociality hard to live the world. Because today as a development of technologies, people easily can find new knowledge. And young guys need creative thinking. It does not come from knowledge. It is from experience and knowledge.
I agree your opinion. Why this phenomenon occurs, because the evaluation is standardized. The assessment should be varied. However, it may be ambiguous to evaluate the students.somepeople did not work hard student may be better appreciated. So, this problem is very hard
I think this educational tendency is applied to not only younger children but also university students like us, too. In Korea, universities and companies excessively require many specifications to university students such as foreign language scores like TOEIC, experience of language abroad study, high grade in major scores and etc. Although this specifications show one's passion, there are too much to do and almost of them are required spending money. Therefore, this tendency gives university students stress and also economic burdens too.
신효진 (Emily) I agree with your opinion.Korea's excessive competition for entrance exams makes parents force to their children do best at the exam. Because of this phenomenon, children become mature very quickly not fit in their ages. Children is just children and we, the adult should protect the children's childhood.
김현동 Kim hyun dong (HD) Nowadays more and more people prefer to look for information of different kind in online newspapers. In our high-tech world people choose mobility and fast temper of life. I consider it obvious that online newspaper has doubtless advantages in comparison with printed ones. In our fast-moving world it gives people more opportunities not only to read the article but to view other resources on the topic and share opinion with other readers. It is obviously more convenient and appropriate to modern life. In general online newspapers don’t seem to differ much from printed versions by the contents of articles. I read a article which is concerned about cherry blossom festival through both print version and online version. In print version there is only one picture in article. But, online version gives links to a lot of pictures and schedule information. In this way online newspaper page gives more freedom to find some additional information in case readers became deeply concerned in the topic. It gives opportunity to subscribe the edition and view some similar editions which would probably be more detailed.
nowdays Digital speed of development is faster. so every people have their little computer(=smart phone). so they didn't use pencil and paper. and they didn't write any thing. so some time I missed the paper. therefore internet news is very simple and have many imformation but I love to read newspaper. I don't want to disappear news paper.
201234308 김이정(Joe) Each of newspapers has its advantages and disadvantages of course, but I printed newspaper rather than online newspaper. firstly, we are fooled by most of headlines' deceit. I am often deceived by headlines. when I click the news, contents doesn't have any connection between the headline and the news. what's more, sometimes news has poor contents. In addition, some journalist don't check spelling and even write happening which is unclear.(think about MERS.) I think newspaper should be clear and accurate otherwise people are confused and believe rumor. In short, I think printed newspaper is better than online newspaper.
201234308 김이정 Joe sorry! I found mistake in my article. could you check it when you read? in the first line, 'but I prefer printed newspaper rather than~" is correct. thanks!
I agree with your article which is written about the advantages of the online news. By the development of devices such as Smart phone, people are conveniently read lots of articles and suggest their own opinions too. Additionally, the news are connected in one sites like Naver, so we can see other news easily. Some people missed newspapers as you can see in other mini posts about yours, but I think it is clear that we can access to online news more easily than paper news nowadays.
201032207 송제인 (Song) Online newspaper is a nice media. And there is some additional advantages. It does not waste paper, so it is better for the environment. Above all, it is really fast, because it do not need to be delivered to your home. However, I think the online newspaper has one disadvantage. It is advertisement. There's too much advertisement, even under the words of the article, it is too offensive to me.
; Acceptable limit about doing surgery. Do you have your own limit about surgery like plastic surgery, skin lightening, skin tanning and so on? I think some surgery like covering a scar to doing tattoo on that spot is acceptable. But too much surgery can’t acceptable to me. Like having a big tattoo in body where notable spot and too much tattoo, doing too many plastic surgeries so people become Gangnam-Girl, 성형괴물 and piercing many spot in body except ear. Big tattoo can be threat to other people, especially goblin painting. And too much plastic surgery can ruin people’s identity that each person’s personality. I think Even though people don’t do plastic surgery, they have their own beauty and personality that make them more beautiful and brilliantly. And too much piercing can be feel strange than normal people who didn’t’ do piercing in face. But especially ear piercing can be accepted to me. Other people can think different way compare with my opinion. Like these of my opinion, I have my own criteria about doing surgery. What do you think about that?
In my opinion, plastic surgery would be ok not only to overcome the complex but also to be more beatiful unless they become addicted to plastic surgery and that hurts themselves and ruins the ordinary life! The sad point is that people's standard of beauty is so similar and limited that they want to have same nose, eyes and face shape like 성형괴물 as you mentioned and it is not beatiful at all, is it?? But I don't mind if they're satisfied with their new appearances.
변해진 carol I think that plastic surgery is personal freedom. if person who have plastic surgery love their face, it is not a problem. but if plastic surgery steal person self esteem, it is problem. so I recommend that people who considered plastic surgery must think a lot. and after surgery even if your face changed ugly, you take your decision.
ㄴKay Interesting.. If they're satisfied with their new appearances, they become addicted to plastic surgery. You don't mind too? ㄴCarol Thank you for sharing your opioion
201032207 송제인 (Song) I have two criteria. One is not to be offensive to the other people. As you told, Big tatoo (like dragon), lots of piercings are too offensive to other. The other is not to put oneself in danger. Many plastic surgery has some risk. It's personal freedom, but I think they don't need to take the plastic surgery by taking risk.
Recently, there is a news that the transportation fare will be raised in some regions of Korea. In Seoul, current subway and green bus which means city bus fare is 1,050won and fare of red bus which is running more larger area is 1,850won. According to the article, normal bus and subway fare will be risen 200~300won and red bus is risen up to 550won. This rising is scheduled to be applied in late June or early July. If someone use red bus there and back, the fare will be reached almost 5,000won. Transportation companies and municipal assemblies just mention that the markup of transportation fare is caused by constant inflation so it is obligate and inevitable. Nevertheless, there is some problems in setting the fare. Companies and councils didn't consider daily users of transportation, also didn't listen the opinion of them and just give them a notice of rising. In a result, a large number of citizens who use transportations daily get more economic burden. I think the fare have already risen fully and there are no specific and exact reasons for the markup.
I agree with your opinion. Nowadays, many people have their on car and use public transportation. But society want to make clean air and smoothness traffic. Then why markup of transportation is inevitable and obligate? And recently, I heard that the cast of oil is decreased. Then why they markup of transportation? I really can not understand and I also use transportation everyday when I go school and go on a date. If the oil's cost go up then I can understand. They should stop this project if they did I can not use my allowance liberty.
I also really be annoyed! Charges rose just this month another one up to. It's terrible. Tuition takes approximately 150,000 won per month. I think the best waste is transportation fee. Today, days before the test but I do part-time job. The transportation fee is one of reason my part-time job. I'm so exhausted. I think college students also students, so reduced transportation costs should be.
yeah, rising public transportation fee is quite pressure for the students like us... but I heard that there is always dificit to run the public transportaion system. So I partly understand why the transportation price is rising but I think it is better to keep eyes on the people who have a free ride because I heard that the loss of free ride is about 3100억원 so If there are not people who take advantage of free ride illegally, the transportation organization can save money and it might not be needed to raise the fee..
Almost every university has finished their festival. I wonder it is truly student’s festival. There were some issues. 1) First, Seoul-woman university (서울여대) labor union of clearing woman went into an all-night sit-in demonstration. And they put up a banner. But student council removed placard. I think it shouldn’t be removed only because of festival. 2) Second, student council of Gwan-dong university (관동대) sit on a royal box. It is called student council’s ‘Being bossy’ (갑질). Also they mobilize Marine as bodyguard. 3) Third, some universities banned pub & bar on festival. Actually Gachon university (가천대) also banned drinking in campus. Do you guys think it is appropriate? What do you think about this topic??
'Being bossy' is hot topic in korea. Not only in school in anywhere, it is matter. About first topic, student council disregarded labor union of clearing woman. I heard that some school don't pay proper wage and give them little than they have to receive. In the same manner , topic 2 and 3 doesn't concider students and seem busy to care only themselves. It is unfair and cheap manner and it has to be disappeared.
I also heard about student concil of Gwan-dong university sit on a royal box. I can't understand why they do that behavior so I'm little upset about that. Is he is an famous movie star? or he have a very severe disease? I think school have to punished him right now.
I agree with your comment. That seems like the extravagant Act Festival school Festival for students in an event. Especially for our school Festival with seniors, more fun, feels that there is. Not festive drinking ban unconditionally and further good quality and warranty. I believe our adult school students, no idea on the outside. Graduated from our school Festival, also wants to come again for good after celebrations!.
I think people should understand each person's personality. For instance, when a person talks with someone, he/she should not treat his/her own prejudice. Because, there are many problems to support my opinions. Before I talk about supporting I'll talk about prejudice. Prejudice includes appearance, thinking, habits, etc.
First, prejudice about someone is not different to racism. Think about racism, racism is social evil to harmony of society. I think you already know about basical bad thing.
Second, prejudice is not your own. Think about someone justice by considering with someone's own prejudice, how about you? Actions that you did must come back to you. Be careful to think about other people.
Finally, whole people are lived in different environments. Why I talk about this is your thinking is not alway right. Maybe wrong ratio is higher than right ratio. Please think about other person’s thinking and his/her behavior if it is not bad thing for society or you.
I agree with you. Here is quote which i love . It is from 'pride and prejudice', Jane Austen . "Prejudice makes i cannot love another person, Arrogance(pride) makes another person cannot loves me" ("편견은 내가 다른 사람을 사랑하지 못하게 하고, 오만은 다른 사람이 나를 사랑할 수 없게 만든다") .I am totally agree with this quote. we are human, and not perfect. and sometimes (maybe many times) our judgement is wrong. To be honest, I have many prejudices, and it makes mistakes. So, Like you said, I have to Be careful to think about other person :)
I agree with you. but many prejudice come from ownself. for example, I went in the summer of last year the US, I saw many black people flocked to attend a drug. Also, I saw blacks taking the money around with a gun. So, i have prejudice to black people. For someone who does not have prejudices themselves should be careful.
I like your writing. When prejudice is removed, we see different things . Because almost prejudice is what makes someone negatively. When I was young, I had some bad relationship with a friend . It makes me worried when I meet new friend. She is her friend. They were not that close friend, but I worried what if she listened something bad about me. Because I think it's very easy to think someone bad if she has a bad relationship with my friend. That's just a kind of some episode, but it make me think of prejudice. But it's funny cause even I do find myself judge a person by my prejudice. So I try to judege her/him by just herself or himself. And I believe I can meet many good people if I remove a prejudice.
201032207 송제인 (Song) The prejudice is one of completely unnecessary attitudes to human. It is just harmful to everyone, disturbs looking other truly and love them. All people have some good aspects, but prejudice make someone can't see them, bu see other's flaw. So we always need to try to throw away our prejudice.
I like your writing... i read a column that Lee hae in nun (이해인 수녀) wrote. she said so impressive sentence. ' hesitate to judge , love fast' Love is more important than judgement.if Love all you can others once , The God will judge. so don't worry and don't hesitate to love. all is belong to God.
201331793 유지현 (JOY) Todays, many cooking programs are popular in korea. Maybe koreans has been interested in foods that taste good or good for human health. One of the progran calls My little television, a famous chef in korea shows his cooking skills with funny talk. One of the reason he is funny is he put much of sugar in foods when he cooking for sweet taste. So people who watch his cooking show, gave him a character calls ‘sugar boy’. He tells them he doesn’t put sugar much and sugar and it’s okay to put some sugar in foods. But I wondered that what happens when we eat much of sugar that over suited for allowance. Right mount of sugar intake can makes food sweet and taste good. Also sweet ingredient can make people’s feel happy. But too much of intaking sugar give us harm for health. For example, you know, it is easy to make teeth decayed. Also sugar is absorbed fast to our body, and it ascenders blood sugar level high. So it leads to diabetes. Also. it is easy to make teeth decayed. Anyway it is important to eat right amount of sugar and maintain healthy body condition.
I saw that 'my little televison program', and I love sugar boy who is chef 'Baek-jong-won'. I thought sugar is harmful and I agree with your opinion which is important to eat just right amount of sugar. But do you know chef Baek said "sugar is not that bad for health" ? . And i found an article that title is "Is Sugar Really That Bad for You?" Here is link (http://www.health.com/health/article/0,,20637702,00.html) . It was intereting to me. I recommend you read it. I think It may be quite controversial topics for sciences too :)
Thank you for reading my post. Actually I saw chef Baek said like that but I wondered that is true? So I searched about that topic. The post you linked has lots of information of intaking sugar. I think that post has simmilar opinion of mine that too much of sugar can harmful to health, But I knew that sugar in fruit call natural sugar is good for our health. Thank you for noticing me the surprising new information :)
201331473 Ki hye won 'my little television program' is my favorite program. and the sugar boy 'Baek-jong-won' that you talking about is the person who I know well. Also, he is a person who representative of franchise industry CEO. I know him very specific because of my major class 'franchise management' . So i trace back the work experience of him. Also, i always watching 'My little television prigram' , i understand why people called him 'sugar boy'. In program, he put sugar into almost everything he made. And the amount of sugar is very big. But, when he put sugar, and other inigredient he always talk about the reason. You said too much of intaking sugar give us harm for health, and i agree your opinion, but the reason why he using sugar is logical too. Your main posting is about sugar, not especially him. I don't know much about the sugar, but 'sugar boy' theme is very interesting to me. Thank you for introducing of 'my little television program' , and Baek- jong-won.
201234308 김 이정 (JOE)
ReplyDeleteis there anyone who heard the news about the law banning models under the age of twenty-four in advertisements for alcohol? the start of this controversy was in 2012 when Yuna kim who was 21 years old and is the most popular Korean figure skater was the new model of a beer company. and now, in 2015, IU who is one of the famous singer in Korea is a hot issue becoming a model of a soju company. while controversy grows, one of national assemblymen suggested revision bill that banning models under the age of twenty-four in advertisement for alcohol. people who agree with him insist that although the legal drinking age is nineteen in civil law, the age from nineteen to twenty-four is still juvenile in the organic law of juvenile(청소년 기본법)
in my opinion, if a model is over nineteen years old which is as same as the legal drinking ages, it should be okay to be a model in advertisement for alcohol.
firstly, the law isn't logical because of the reason the age from 19 to 24 is juvenile and adult at the same time. If the law apply different standard of ages on the basis of subjective criteria is appropriate and cause confusion.
secondly, criteria isn't clear and subjective. there isn't clear casual relationship between youth drinking and the advertisement model for alcohol. as I said in first defense, if the law is changed by subjective criteria, it can cause confusion.
finally, the revision law can be a violation of Berufsfreiheit(직업선택의 자유). for example, IU choose her job and is already the model of a soju company. however, if the revision bill will be passed, she can't do that job anymore even if it is before expiration of contact.
with those reasons, I am against the revision bill. If people really want to cut down on youth drinking, It would be better to listen first to juvenile who drink in illegal ages such as why they start to drink, whether they know the danger of drinking in early ages. and do something about it rather than caring about the model things. what do you guys think about this topic?
I could't agree more with you, Joe!
DeleteYuna kim and IU are influential to teenagers but that doesn't mean that their advertisement of alcohol has a detrimental effects to teenager's drinking. I think people have to approach differently for cutting down the teenager drinking and it should be started with the root cause why teenagers drink alcohol as you told us. Adolescents may be curious how is soju like or they just want to mimic adults' behavior. There can be alot of reasons of teenagers drinking but the important thing is that they would drink no matter who is on the advertisement... It is like teenager smoking. There are horrible pictures which show how bad smoking cigarette is for our health and no advertisement at all but there are still lots of teenagers smoking!
201234308 김이정(Joe)
DeleteAt first, thanks for your reply Kay! anyway, my main point is there are so many reasons of teenager drinking as you said in the last part of your mini post. It means the model of advertisement is only one small part of teenager drinking and even we don't know whether the model have bad influence on teenager or not. I think teenager just care who he/she is and don't care about how old they are. so, we need another alternative not like banning models under the age of twenty-four that's why I think this situation is quite ridiculous.
201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin)
DeleteYou are right Joe!!!!
Teens are really don't care about the model of drinking advertisement. And the fact is that when they drinking, actually they don't know who the model is!! It's really ridiculous idea to banning models under the age of twenty-four in advertisements for alcohol. Usually adolescent boys or girls have a dislike of adults' advice to teens(Maybe you know that feeling too, like.. "반항심리".. right? lol) and they are nuts on the strange. These feelings get them to drink. NOT THE MODEL OF SOJU ADVERTISEMENT!!! To me, this law sounds like Women should not wear the hotpants because it's too sexual.... -_-
201231905 정혜원 (Won)
DeleteI agree with you. The model of alcohol advertisement takes just small part of teenage drinking problem. Of course, teenager's idol, like IU or Yuna KIM, should be careful about their behavior in public. But that doesn't mean they cannot be the model of alcohol advertisement even they over the age.
What is the thing that you most care when you meet a new person ? We decorate ourselves very carefully
ReplyDeletewhen we meet a new person. It's because we recognize the importance of first-impression unconsciously.
First-impression is an impression formed in first meeting among people. It is formed in a very moment but
it lasts longer than you expect. It is surprising that a person is determined in extremely short time depending
on his first impression. Research says it is 33ms (one ms is 1/1000 second.) That seems quite unfair but it
gives us hope too. Because well-formed impression has an effect that cover your defects if you reveal them thereafter.
What shows the power of first-impression is a ‘first impression error’. It’s an error people can make when they judge
a person . If an evaluator gets a good first-impression from an evaluated person, he is easily likely to overlook the
one's mistakes or regard the defects positively since he depends too much on the first impression. First-impression is
such strong. But don't forget that once bad impression is formed , it would not easy to change it.
So, what’s important is making a good first-impression. There are a lot of ways to make it. Nice appearance,
a pleasing face , good fragrance, etc give a good feeling.
Check again before open the door. It’s not a waste dress up with great effort since nice first-impression will help you go well.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete박수민 (Amy)
DeleteI think first-impression is important. Because first-impression influences other poeple's thinks like sterotype about me. Therefore I try to make a positive first-impression to other people. So I take good care of the way I look. For example, first I do make-up to look better. Second I wear clean and decent clothes. Third, I care of my face expression. Since I believe that first-impression is decide by appreance, when I meet a new peroson I care about my nice appearance.
I think that evaluating first impression has both merit and demerit point. For example, when I got good first - impression to someone, it can be merits to me but when I didn't got good impression when first meeting, It actions bad for me, so it can be demerit poiont. So lt depends on ownself if they want to get merits about first impression.
Delete201033130 차준호 (Joon)
DeleteI think first-impression is important. But I think last longer things are more important. In Korean there are ‘As times goes on, seem to more attractive’ (보면 볼수록 매력적이다.). For additional instance, someone who is similar to onion is more attractive. Why I choose the word onion is if time goes on, new attractive points come out. I think it is natural and not artificial like habits.
I agree this sentence. because I had similar experience
Deleteso for instance of me, when I went home at night I felt that some one follows me.
so l look behind very quickly and my tension is very tight. because the man who had many tattoo walked behind me. so i'm very scared. but if the man had a nice smile and nice face my heart was fluttering
To judge by his appearance is very bad habit. but it is humanity nature.
yes, that's right, first impression is really important. but i have a little bit different idea. because of my experience. i have never gotten good first impression in my life. people usually think that i have introspective personality and boring character. But, after meeting more times, people always change their thought about me. This is happy thing to me. my reversal attraction makes me more attractive. As a result, i think that first impression can change. And if it change, changed impression could have stronger power than first impression
Delete201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin)
DeleteMany people say that giving a good first impression is very important. BUT FOR ME, I don't judge by first impressions, and generally I find that the more I get to know someone, the more I like them. According to psychologists, person's physical "appearance" makes up 55 percent of a first impression. So You can't be 100 percent on someone's personality by his or her first impression.
DO NOT LET FIRST IMPRESSIONS FOOL YOU.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete201133916 SUMMER 이여름
ReplyDeleteEvery day we are eating something, going to bed and going to toilet and these are the basic actions that we live our lives. Personally, the most important of our life is eating. First, when we are depressed or stressed something, we would eat delicious food or very sweety things. As a result, we could calm down and feel a little happy. Second, some people make delicious dish for themselves, because that makes them feel very confidently and forget about bad memories. For these two reasones eating is the most important thing in our life.
Due to the important of eating, cooking has been increasingly developed and we could meet creative, delicious and various dish in many restaurants.
In these days, cooking isn't just an eating behavior, it seems to be an art and techniques are very sophisticated and scientific.
Now, I introduces some restaurants what have special skills or make creative dish.
First, have you ever heard of NOMA? NOMA is a very famous restaurant in Copenhagen. It recoded several times on cuisine magazine ’Michelinguide’. Because chef of NOMA uses very special things for making a vinegary taste. What do you think about that special things? It is an ant.
In Copenhagen, it cannot environmentally cultivate of the lemons, so they import the lemons from other countries. Chef of NOMA is thought that imported material weren’t fresh and good for our health which imported material added too much preservative.
For this reason, chef was looking for other material for sour flavor for food and he found the ants. An ant’s look not nice for eating but it tastes more better than the lemon. So chef is using ants to beef carpaccio that the most popular menu at NOMA.
They create the most creative dish anywhere the world and can take the spotlight from the world.
Next, I would like to introduce the restaurant ‘El Bulli’. El Bulli was close 2011 because of deficit but it newly opened 2014 which it changed concept of restaurant.
El Bulli is the most powerful restaurant about ‘Molecular Cooking’ that using science to taste, scent, appearance. To be specific about Molecular Cooking, If I would like to express an apple on dish (Taste, scent and appearance whatever I want.), I make an apple, not an real apple what combining non-toxic chemicals and other materials.
Because of this special skill, El Bulli could make very creative food that nobody cannot follow them.
I just explained the two restaurants but our world has many unique and creative restaurants. Creative restaurants will increase further in future and we would take more opportunities to go to that restaurants.
If you know about the restaurant what is unique or something special , please recommend to me.
Thank you for telling us about interesting restauratnts. I love eating and experience new things, So for me, this writing was very attractive information. I saw Noma by photo. It is very creative and interesting but if I have a chance to eat Noma, I think I can't. Eating ants is not familiar to me. However, I want to go to the restaurant 'El Bulli' before I die. Now I have a new dream that when I grow up older and earn lots of money, I will reserve that restaurant.
Delete박수민 (Amy)
DeleteThank you for telling us about interesting restauratnts. I love eating and experience new things, So for me, this writing was very attractive information. I saw Noma by photo. It is very creative and interesting but if I have a chance to eat Noma, I think I can't. Eating ants is not familiar to me. However, I want to go to the restaurant 'El Bulli' before I die. Now I have a new dream that when I grow up older and earn lots of money, I will reserve that restaurant.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteAfter I reading this, I found that you really interested in cooking of delicious and creative food. And I surprised of eating ants instead of lemon. Actually I have never eaten ants in practice so lt hears strange and expects bad texture of ch ewing that ..But I wonder that 'Is that tastes good than lemon really?' Also molecular cooking food is very surprising to me who have a few knowledge of cooking method. Thank you for intruducing wonderful information about cooking.
Deletefor some reason ,my reply was disappeared :(
Deleteso i re comment on this.
I was surprised that ant is delicious! it is interesting .but i wonder i can eat ant (haha..maybe i didn't know it was ant ,i would felt delicious food. ) think as different view it is just like eat animals,right? In Korea ,we also can see 'bun-dae-gi(번데기)' i guess ant's taste is similar as 번데기 . anyway to eat these,i need some courage :D
201231905 정혜원 (Won)
DeleteWow, I was surprised that ant tastes like lemon! And I didn't know there's a Molecular Cooking restaurant. It reminds me the experiment in science class when I was an elementary school. I can't remember exactly but we mix something and something then create flying fish roe. It looks like flying fishing roe, but taste was...not good. But I'm interested in El Bulli. It seems fun! Thank you for your information!!
201331473 기혜원 KI HYE WON
ReplyDeleteDo you like chinese food? In koea, there is a 'black day' when singles eat chinese food in 14th, april. Also when we play billiards, almost of us eat chinese food. Like this, korean people like chinese food. I want to tell you about eating method of chinese food "Sweet and sour pork" among other chinese food.
Main dispute is "Dip sweet and sour pork into the sauce" vs " Pour the sauce on the sweet and sour pork". In my case, I like to Dip pork into the sauce. This dish is fried. I think, no, I'm sure the important thing of fried dish is crispy! If we pour the sauce on the fried dish, it has turned soggy easily and more faster than normal. Because the sauce is so juicy that it makes fried dish turn into a soggy dish. But if we dip the dish into the sauce, we can eat it as a crispy state before it turns soggy.
But other people like to eat by pouring the sauce. The reason why they like to eat by pouring the sauce is they like steamed dumplings. And when pouring sauce in Sweet and sour pork, they can be very smooth. Moreover, it is a original way to eat Sweet and sour pork in china. So, when people hang out and go to the chinese restaurant and order the fried pork, they always discuss each other. I think we should respect each other's taste though.
What do you think of this topic? Are you a Dip sweet and sour pork into the sauce man or a Pour the sauce on the sweet and sour pork man ? I want to have many discussion with this controversy, koreans people called '부먹 VS 찍먹'
erase it please! I find a misprint
Delete201331473 기혜원 KI HYE WON
ReplyDeleteDo you like chinese food? In koea, there is a 'black day' when singles eat chinese food in 14th, april. Also when we play billiards, almost of us eat chinese food. Like this, korean people like chinese food. I want to tell you about eating method of chinese food "Sweet and sour pork" among other chinese food.
Main dispute is "Dip sweet and sour pork into the sauce" vs " Pour the sauce on the sweet and sour pork". In my case, I like to Dip pork into the sauce. This dish is fried. I think, no, I'm sure the important thing of fried dish is crispy! If we pour the sauce on the fried dish, it has turned soggy easily and much faster than normal. Because the sauce is so juicy that it makes fried dish turn into a soggy dish. But if we dip the dish into the sauce, we can eat it as a crispy state before it turns soggy.
But other people like to eat by pouring the sauce. The reason why they like to eat by pouring the sauce is they like steamed dumplings. And when pouring sauce in Sweet and sour pork, they can be very smooth. Moreover, it is a original way to eat Sweet and sour pork in china. So, when people hang out and go to the chinese restaurant and order the fried pork, they always discuss each other. I think we should respect each other's taste though.
What do you think of this topic? Are you a Dip sweet and sour pork into the sauce man or a Pour the sauce on the sweet and sour pork man ? I want to have many discussion with this controversy, koreans people called '부먹 VS 찍먹'
201034468 이유경 Kay
Delete홍대 is one of the most famous place for young people to enjoy the nightlife. But have you noticed that 홍대 is so dirty? Normally there are so much rubbish and cigarette-butt on the road and also we can see many people don’t hesitate to throw away the rubbish and spit where they are. Those things have a detrimental effect of public hygiene and occur bad smell and view. Moreover, it’s been getting worse since summer came this year. People who throw out rubbish recklessly in 홍대 might think that there’s no problem at all because 홍대 is kind of representative of youth and freedom and they are not the only one throwing rubbish away or maybe they just ignore the public etiquette for their convenience. Some say that the reason that they do such things is because there are not many rubbish bins. But that doesn’t mean that we can dump the garbage anywhere. (There is a reason that there aren’t rubbish bins as many as it is needed in the public place. It is because of the potential danger of terrorism. It has been prohibited to set garbage bins except a few of them since the terrorism of Madrid in 2004 and London in 2005 happened) So, I thought it’s not enough to rely on the people’s conscience not to throw trash away and then I’ve been thinking about how to solve this problem effectively. I heard Mapogu office has already run ‘365청결기동대’ project for that reason but to be more effective to solve, what if city hall of Seoul and Mapogu office try to put transparent rubbish bins on the road and in public place as many as possible like Seoul metro does these days in the subway so that people can dispose their garbage. Or about the cigarette-butt, it would be good to hand out the little ashtray box to the smokers for disposal by using the smoke tax the government have been paid.
I believe the best way to solve this problem is that the people are having mature citizenships and observing public manners, but we all know it’s not easy to be changed fastly. And I’m wondering that how do you guys think about this problem. Have you got any ideas about this?
(I missed full stops)
Delete*spit where they are.
*public etiqutte for their convenience.
*dump the garbage anywhere.
*as many as it is needed in the public place.
*so that people can dispose their garbage.
SorryT.T
I'm so sorry again....... I think I posted in Hyewon's replyT.T... Sorry!! Please delete them if it's possible
DeleteActually, I don't care dip or pour but if I must have to choose one thing. I prefer to dip sweet and our pork into the sause. It is because if I pour the sause I feel it is getting more hotter than before because both pork and sause are hot so I thougth like this. I also heard that if we pour the asuse on the sweet and sour pork we couldn't enjoy the crispy. So when someone already poured the sause on the fried I eat after it become cooler than before.
Delete201034468 이유경 Kay
ReplyDelete홍대 is one of the most famous place for young people to enjoy the nightlife. But have you noticed that 홍대 is so dirty? Normally there are so much rubbish and cigarette-butt on the road and also we can see many people don’t hesitate to throw away the rubbish and spit where they are. Those things have a detrimental effect of public hygiene and occur bad smell and view. Moreover, it’s been getting worse since summer came this year. People who throw out rubbish recklessly in 홍대 might think that there’s no problem at all because 홍대 is kind of representative of youth and freedom and they are not the only one throwing rubbish away or maybe they just ignore the public etiquette for their convenience. Some say that the reason that they do such things is because there are not many rubbish bins. But that doesn’t mean that we can dump the garbage anywhere. (There is a reason that there aren’t rubbish bins as many as it is needed in the public place. It is because of the potential danger of terrorism. It has been prohibited to set garbage bins except a few of them since the terrorism of Madrid in 2004 and London in 2005 happened) So, I thought it’s not enough to rely on the people’s conscience not to throw trash away and then I’ve been thinking about how to solve this problem effectively. I heard Mapogu office has already run ‘365청결기동대’ project for that reason but to be more effective to solve, what if city hall of Seoul and Mapogu office try to put transparent rubbish bins on the road and in public place as many as possible like Seoul metro does these days in the subway so that people can dispose their garbage. Or about the cigarette-butt, it would be good to hand out the little ashtray box to the smokers for disposal by using the smoke tax the government have been paid.
I believe the best way to solve this problem is that the people are having mature citizenships and observing public manners, but we all know it’s not easy to be changed fastly. And I’m wondering that how do you guys think about this problem. Have you got any ideas about this?
201234308 김이정 JOE
DeleteI agree with you Kay. I was wondering that why I can't find so much rubbish bin on the street thesedays. I think, somehow not only Hongda but also some crwoded places like wangsipri, gangnam are getting dirty. from my experience, I I saw rubbish heap on the street of wangsipri and gangnam. It was smelly and unpleasant. this situation definitely need to be changed. I hope people behave morally as you said that this would be the best way to slove the problem. but when people still have lack of conscience, we need some strong alternative.
201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin)
DeleteYou are SO right Kay. There are too less trash cans on the streets and it makes street full of rubbish. But not because of the less trash cans, there are many reasons for litter on the street. As you say, the biggest reason is low citizenship. For clean streets, ppl should have mature citizenship. Citizens need to have civic consciousness to make the city look nice and live in a clean environment. And this mature citizenship flows from good citizenship education. So.. I think.. to solve this problem, we need to make people feel shame themselves acting that way...... and.. this is hard... actually...
201335171 변해진 (carol)
ReplyDeleteHave you ever thought about the death penalty(사형제도)? Some of people think that the death penalty is very criminal and barbaric. So nowdays people campaining about against the death penalty.
But I think that the death penalty is really need.
First the victim's pain is too great. For example an 11 year old raped as she arrived home from school. Criminals left a scar to the child body and mental. She had to get the big surgery. She and her family was shocked by the spiritual. Therefore she and her family can not live normal life. Because the shock is really big. They all day crinig and depressed.
Second most criminal shows no sign of regret for what he did. And then the worst criminal was even smiling after committing a crime. If they came out,
they did same thing. so the number of criminal is not loosing. And in korea prison facility is very comfortable. Korea prison is not reflection of space but resort. While they were still alive, The victims were still anxious.
Finally The cost of maintenance is also very expensive for criminals. Korea prison provide three meals and plus they provide snack, and criminal spend time reading a book or exercising. This life is very comfortable and easy life more than normal people. In korea There's a lot of people dying of hunger. So I think that If death penalty to be enforced, we can help children who dying of hunger.
Killing the criminals can be judged right if is to prevent the next crime he will commit. Because, as you said, if criminals are released,
Deletewe are afraid . Who know if they will commit a crime again, or even more and more?
But actually Korea doesn't enfore the death penalty. They write it in a constitution, but in most case, they demand just life imprisonment. It's because they think they do not have right to kill a person cause they are human, too. They want to respect their human rights.
And I think they want the criminals to repent their guilts and to give them a opportunity . But what if is it a kind of avenges to them by killing them?
It's too difiicult.
I agree with your opinion I also think nowadays society needs a death panalty. It is because many poor people do crime because they and we know Korea's prison is better than the poor's life. In a prison poor people can eat fully, have good bad and they doesn't care about their life going. They just can relax and everything they can enjoy and use. In a case, the prison in Cheonan (천안) which is prison for foreigners. The prison's food and environment of life is very good. They can eat better food then the Korean army. Even they work, they can enjoy everything in a jail. So if our society really want to decrise crime. We should have powerful punishment such as a death panalty.
DeleteI think killing people is bad behavior and contracted about respect life, but the right of criminal prisoner's life can judge by juror and citizen.
DeleteIndiscriminate death penalty is not everything. We observe the prisoner and judge them.
So I think death penalty can be need. But when we use that penalty, we should think carefully and have some criteria about execute that system.
201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin)
DeleteKilling the criminals doesn't help your sores to be heal. If I am a victim, If I am a victim's family, maybe I want to kill the person who makes me sick.... But Killing him... might not help me to forgot him and I would be keep hurting... and I would be more resentful about that he dies in peace by death penalty. Sometimes It's harder to live than to die. Therefore, I think rather than bringing back the death penalty, strengthen the punishments on those who commit the crime is better. Our country, Korea, has more lenient on criminals. I don't care about the criminals' human rights. I think identities of criminals should be disclosed to the public.
김은정 FLORA
DeleteI agree with your opinion.
Especially drinking criminals, it must always be the death penalty there.
I do not know why drinking criminals be commuted.
Some people immediately source of really cruel murder are actually present.
Street at night is scary. This country needs the death penalty.
201335159 김은정(flora)
ReplyDeleteToday was tough because of the diet? Diet is a lifetime of homework, usually women. Most of the diets in order to prepare for the coming summer has begun. I'm trying to say in terms of bad diet, the rest of your life.
The first reason is that the diet is bad stress. You always receive stress in the word diet, isn't it? Diet makes you worry. Delicious food right in front of you, there's no question once and for all leave will be puffy. Visualizing this food calories and fat are in stress. This stress harms your mental health. For your mental health, eventually will eat again and you also gave stress. A vicious cycle is repeated.
Second, when you diet you are keen. Keen is not good at interpersonal relationships. You always edge so it's hard to hold a conversation with you. Also reducing the number of friends to meet. Because when you meet friends, you will eat many delicious food or drink some beer. So you will be avoid to meet your friends.
Finally, your bone density will be weak. Diet is disturb proper nutrient intake. Weakened bones can easily be broken. An unhealthy diet, the muscle will fall out.
As a result excessive dieting harms you. If you want to lose weight, do with exercise.
You look great just the way you are. So we don't get stress anymore because of the weight!!!!!
I think so too. We have diet very hardly so we broke our health. Many ADs make that happened. They show only thin actress and they say it the basic beauty. I think it's not fair.
DeleteDiet is only for health not for unhealth.
I agree with you. It's a kind of self-management but we have to care our health, too.
Delete박수민 (Amy)
DeleteI agree with you. I think it's important to do a diet in a proper way like exercise. I know doing a diet in a proper way is very hard but there is no way to loose weight without exercise. Last year summer, I loose 8 killiograms in a month by excessive diet program in hospital almost eating nothing. But my past weight returned again. So I learned that eating less with exercise is the best way to do a diet.
My opinion is almost same with you.
DeleteBut I can think little bit different way. It is becaus fat people worry about their health so they try to lose their weight.
In my case, I think I'm not that fat but I want to wear skinny clothes so I'm trying to lose my weight but it is not that big stress to me because I have my wish and I wonder that. So if losing weight is very hard, I try it everyday. And I think If someone have big stress becasue of diet I think they stressed because of their weight and fat not a diet. If everyone have big stress because of diet. There is no fat people in the world.
And I couldn't realize your talking about just diet of dangerous diet.
I agree with you because nowadays, I exercise hard and control my eating habit. At the beginning, I reduce my eating quantity suddenly. So I have too much stress, But when I beginning exercise to do with control diet. I can release my stress to do exercise. Then I feel that, diet should along with exercise.
DeleteSo I think exercise is important to lose weight as much as control the diet.
기혜원 KI HYE WON 201331473
DeleteI am of the same opinion. Like many other women, I’ve tried to diet many times. Mostly I did diet just by mentioning my plans and I failed all the time because I am infirm of purpose. I know, workout is the best way lose weigh and stay healthy. But exercising is hard to me and you. So I think we should not to worry about diet also,stress.
You look great just the way you are. This sentence is so impressive. That's right. Live the way you are. But if you need diet so badly, you have to diet healthy way. because just starving to diet can effect yo-yo effect. so you have to diet with exercising.
Delete201231905 정혜원 (Won)
DeleteYou're right. It's good if we exercise for our own health or loose some weight. But if we diet in unhealthy way, we just get stress. So I think we have to cherish ourselves and if we start diet, we have to enjoy it! We have not to get stress or pain because of it.
201334340 김지민(Anna, Jimin)
ReplyDeleteDue to the movie, Mad Max, the topic of feminism has been the issue once again. The feminism refers to a collection of a movements aimed at defining and defending equality and social rights for women. The women have been the weaker sides compare to the men because of their physical abilities and the feminism has been started to against this social perspective. Many feminists believed that gender equality would be achieved if the discrimination against women disappears. Therefore, many actions have been done and the idea of gender equality has been spread. However, I truly think that the today's characteristic of feminism is wrong. Instead of putting women beside the men, the feminists put the women higher place than the men. In Korea, people say gender equality but many things are done for only women. For example, women only rest places, women only parking places, and period holidays. In my opinion, just because the women are physically weaker than the men, the idea of making more systems for women is wrong and it actually cause gender inequality. The women need to change themselves. The true gender equality will be only achieved when women start to change themselves. What do you think of the idea of contemporary feminism? Do you think it is wrong or you think that it is going to the right direction?
Your writing makes me think of what is the true gender equality. There have been some arguments among the movie 'Mad Max'
Deletesince the movie seemed like it made 'women' a hero. There were some opinions that it goes against the gender equality.
And I agree with your point that a gender 'inequlaity' is happened when people place women not parallel to men, but 'higher' than them.
But as you mentioned, I sometimes found them tend to place women higher. I think it's because feminists want to make sure their rights and they want to be respected . They want to be compensated cause they had been discriminated.
But they have to make sure 'gender equality' is achieved when both gender are placed at same level. 'Gender equality' is hard to define
becuase it is abstract and subjective so we have to try together.
201033130 차준호 (Joon)
DeleteI couldn’t agree with more 지민 and 주희. There are many feminists think they should need more than men. I think it is weird because it is proof of their paranoids, thinking of their own social weak people like disabled or seniors, and reverse-discrimination. I don’t mean to think bad for social weak people.
For additional instance, think of the past of america. There were black slaves. Some of white-americans discriminated black-americans and treat them as slave. So, think of the opposition. If black-americans asserts about their own location of social position, does it looks good or reasonable? Absolutely not. Because it is kind of sense of shame for their own. So it is almost similar to gender discrimination. After read this post, what do you think of real gender discrimination?
201234308 김이정 (Joe)
DeleteHello Anna. I haven't seen the movie Mad Max, but I would like to discuss about your topic. I also wonder about what is real feminism. actually, It is really hard to define what is real feminism for me. as time goes by, people care about equality, but somehow, I sometimes feel like I steal man's right they should deserve. especially when I see parking place only for women as you gave us an example. nobody discriminate women by parking place. women can park anywhere they want. I think we'd better care another things to promote women's right rather than take some right from man.
I like programming. programming is computer language. we can communicate to computer using programming language. programming make new value and make own`s story. When i see the IF condition in computer, i was falling in love with computer. With growing IF condition, recent computer come to me. in this day, computer include many operation and become to small. So, anything include the computer. this is why i like computer. I want to programming for my entire my life.
ReplyDeleteI wish you become a person who like not only programming but also English.
DeleteCould you explain me what IF condition is?
Delete201032207 송제인 (Song)
ReplyDeleteI think our teacher ‘June’ is one of the best English teacher of our college. At first I’m afraid of take this class because many students in this class are really good at speaking English. But now I have had more confidence in speaking English than before by taking June’s class. She is always all ears when the student say something. When students don’t know something, she always try to drag some insight out of them. She is always patient and waiting for us. And I wanted to thank June for give me chances to speak something during class when I can’t raise my hand because I’m too introvert man. When I heard “Hey, Mr. Song,~” from June, it’s a little shy but I’d like to try to speak something well. With these kinds of favor from June, I have confidence in speaking English gradually. I think it is lucky to take her class. And I really appreciate for our good educator, June.
I agree with your opinion. She teaches us many things with America's custom and opinion.
DeleteI think so too. I could learn many things including English , other culture life.. Anyway I have never taken English class like this semester. I;m very proud of my Enblish teacher June.
Delete'June' is best teacher. because she does not require memorization. She teach naturally, ability is improved.Her lessons are always laughing.Although the last English class, but I'm happy to meet the best teacher.
Delete기혜원 201331473 KI HYE WON
DeleteI totally agree about your opinoin. Actually, i don't like gachon university's english program such as academin english. Because it doesn't fit in my chracteristic. But this 'June' english class is really change my think. I really learn many things in this class and it is very precious experience memory for me.
I think June is not only good teacher but also good women. As you write in the articles, she always cares about speaker and makes other students get attention too. When I took other english classes in university since freshman, they were always boring and just took a class. But, June's class is not just take a class and do exams but exchanges opnions, discusses about topic and has fun to learn english speaking. I want to take her class later semestes and express appreciations to June!
DeleteI agree, I learned right eyes of view and exellent opinion from this class. Thanks for June,again:)
Delete201231905 정혜원 (Won)
DeleteI agree with you. I think June is really good teacher. She always try to give us a chance to speak english, and it help for our speaking a lot. Thank you for a semester, June!!!:)
201331292 박수민 (Amy)
ReplyDeleteWhen do you see people who do things alone like eating food alone at cafeteria or watching movie alone in movie theater, what do you think of it?
There are people who do things alone well. On the other side, there are many people who think doing things alone is pity. Sometimes I watch movie alone in movie theater and eat alone and travel alone. Especially, I like traveling by my self. But when I said what I did to my friends, some friends are surprised and asked me "don't you have a friend?". They think when they see person who does things alon is a outsider. Some people can't do things alone, they care about other people's eyes and when they are alone they think themselves like how they think about people who are alone. So they must have to do things with fellow. I think we don't need to be aware of other people's eye. There can be many viewpoint about doing things alone but I just want to say it's not something you can get sympathy. Besides when you care too much about other people's eye, it's very tiring. So what do you think about people who do things alone?
I'm very similar with you. I really enjoy do something alone. When I see a movie, I could more focus on movie and I could deeply inside the movie. Eating is too and other many things is too.
DeletePersonally, some peoplethat couldn't understand that sommone doing alone have very lonely mind. For this reason, They can't live alone or do something alone.
As other country, Korea is unusually mind of doing something alone and it is tend to seem pity when they see someome doing alone. But I think we don't have to see them pity and need to change mind of seeing them. Doing alone is not bad and I agree of your opinioin that we don't have to be aware of other people's eyes.
DeleteI agree with your opinion and 지현's comment. Other country, people don't think doing alone is pity. They don't care about other people's attention, and other people really don't care about them who doing alone. But in Korea, people's thinking is different compare other countries people. It can be see Korea's citizenship is more care about other people's attention. But doing alone is absolutely not bad things.
DeleteDo your self just what you want to do..!
201335171 carol
DeleteI totally agree your opinion too. sometimes I think that I want to trip alone.
but I didn't do that. because I hace no courage and have many scary. so I think that something people to act alone is very awesome. and I want to be like them.
기혜원 KI HYE WON 201331473
DeleteI agree your think. In fact, I don’t have to be concerned about other people when I do anything alone especially watch movie alone. when I saw the movie alone, I can concentrate on movie’s contents and it really help me to understand the whole meaning of movie. Seeing alone or travelling alone is not a shame.
201234308 김이정 (Joe)
DeleteI do agree with you, Amy! I sometimes prefer to do something alone as well as you do. but I sometimes hesitate and noon-chi(눈치) to do as if I shouldn't do that even though I'd like to do. I have been improving but am still trying to overcome noon-chi(눈치). so I keep telling me that 'I am doing what I like and don't need to be shy. you are cool. keep calm and carry on.' anyway, I hope people understand that people sometimes want to do something alone and we don't need to be shy when we do something alone!
I agree with this articles and like to watch movies or go outside too. I think this atmosphere that people see others do something alone as strangers is getting severe by media like SNS and comedy shows. In this media, we often can see contents which is satiring person who eat or watch alone. So, even people who do not aware of other people's eyes are unwilling to doing something alone too.
DeleteI agree entirely.
DeleteEspecially "I think we don't need to be aware of other people's eye." this sentence.
Today I was eat dinner alone at the ‘봉구스’. I think that I don't need someone to eat, just fill my stomach. When you have to do something, it doesn't matter you alone. 'That alone, you can't.' That just does not add up. Don't worry about the fact that you alone. Everyone need to have self-confidence!!
I agree that we don't need to be aware of other people's eye. But i worry this phenomenon. Why we eat alone? . Eating - alone people will be increased. because ... as society get more competitive, student want to study more than ever. so matching up the lunch time with friends will be tiring thing. I don't know this phenomenon is desirable. Is studying more important than relationship? really?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhen people talk to the others, the words are very important. Is there anyone who had been experienced that makes the other feeling bad because of word ? Even if we had no intention, the others can get bad emotions. Sometimes the words make people feelings to angry, happy, jealous, sad, and so on. This situation is very annoying and sometimes it broke the relationship. Thus, the power of the word is strong. But people just talk with the others roughly. Then how do we talks with our surrounding?
ReplyDeleteFirst, we think before we talk. The thinking what we say to the other is very important. If we talk to the other roughly, it can makes a misunderstanding on the other part. So we have to talk after thinking what we say now.
Second, we have to choice the appropriate words when we talk to others. There is a lot of the word has same meaning. But they can be divided by what the other is listenable or not. It is include the word what both honorific and plain. So we must choice appropriate words what matched with talking situation.
Third, Make the necessary words. Thus, just say what we should say. Otherwise we may talk with the word doesn’t necessary. Actually, good talker is who good listener. The way to makes the other can talk to me comfortably is just react to their talk with one's whole heart. Most people like talk and thing that the other listen own story. So if you want to be good talker, be a good listener first.
I agree with you. Actually, I regret many times after I talk. You awakened me the importance of thinking before saying something.
DeleteWords have a really strong power .
박수민 (Amy)
DeleteI agree on you. When we talk with other poeple, we have to think before we spit our words. We can hurt other people by wrong words eventhough we didn't mean for it. I think we all have small to big mistakes because of words during the life time. I also had some mistakes between my friends because of unappropriate words. By giving and taking hurts from other people's words, I regret my fault and I learned a lesson that choice the approporiate words is very important. So I try to choose nice words when I speak to other people. There is a proverb that we can repay big money by just a words. So we always have to becareful when we speak.
201033130 차준호 (Joon)
DeleteI think choosing words for conversation is very important too. Someone can judge the conversation partner by what words he/she uses. It is similar to clothes. Because people should use right words to fit the environment. Like a formal and informal environment or polite and friendly.
i agree on you. but i think of the English word selection is also important. I went in the summer of last year, the United States, I said to the girls first 'pretty'. But she thought me a pervert. I have to study more in order not to repeat this mistake.
Delete201032207 송제인 (Song)
DeleteYes, you're right. Each person could accept the meaning of the word differently, because all people have different life experience, so they have diffenrent understanding on the word. If all people are easy-going, then do not need to care about the choice of the word, but reality is not that way. So we have to always say carefully to someone else.
201331504 배소현 Bae So Hyun (Aileen)
ReplyDeleteToday, I want to talk about Non-paid internship which is students’ off-campus activities which we call 대외활동. These days, almost every student do extramural activities, it is because students need qualification to apply for a company and students think if they have many experiences which means they have high provability to accept by company. So many companies use student's need and they exploit students’ time and energy. It takes students’ time to make money and it also takes students' chance to find what they really want to do. One day, I saw a company's announcement on the internet. They said their enroll people who works for their company during the event term but no payment. I think there is no different between part time job and their event, the only different thing is they don’t give money. So which means that company exploit students’ labor. But company thinks they give valuable experience to student. Now we call it ‘passion pay (열정페이)’.
If company give a special favor to students such as give them chance to apply and have paid internship I think it’s illegal because students worked for them but they didn’t give them money. If company gives students a special favor, students can fell that they are fully reward for their efforts. And they can get real valuable experience during internship term. According this, some others can think it is opportunity to make qualification for them and I think it could be.
Are you agree or not?
Non-paid intership is like slick talk, and I think this is because of the situation that is hard to be employed! People who are looking for a job face the depressing reality that employment is not that easy, so more and more people prepare lots of things like high TOEIC score, good grade, experience of internship etc to get a job. And companies take advantages of those people's earnestness under the internship programme. The most depressing thing is that we need to do even if non-paid internship is so unfair.
Delete201033120 이연학 (Hak)
ReplyDeleteMost parents in Korea have excessive passion for their children`s education. Actually there are not many other countries where the parents have enormous expectation for their kids and don`t hesitate to do something even impossible for their kids. I think it could spoil their children.
First, children lose education interest. Because they are stressed by a lot of education, they could hate learning something.
Second, Korean parents don`t seem to agree that educating their kids this way requires their sacrifice and they may not guarantee what they want to happen.
Finally, children coudn't have their youth memory. They spend much time to learning many things. So they maybe have negative memory, because it is hard time to learn many uninterested things.
Korean parents need to be generous to their children. I think children have to grow doing various things and playing with friends as much as they like.
201033130 차준호 (Joon)
DeleteI agree your opinion. I worried about mandatory learning does not help children. Because young boys and girls need to play outside. Why it is the important is sociality. I think knowledge is important but more important thing is sociality. For instance, a person who don’t know about many things he still live. But who don’t have sociality hard to live the world. Because today as a development of technologies, people easily can find new knowledge. And young guys need creative thinking. It does not come from knowledge. It is from experience and knowledge.
I agree your opinion. Why this phenomenon occurs, because the evaluation is standardized. The assessment should be varied. However, it may be ambiguous to evaluate the students.somepeople did not work hard student may be better appreciated. So, this problem is very hard
DeleteI think this educational tendency is applied to not only younger children but also university students like us, too. In Korea, universities and companies excessively require many specifications to university students such as foreign language scores like TOEIC, experience of language abroad study, high grade in major scores and etc. Although this specifications show one's passion, there are too much to do and almost of them are required spending money. Therefore, this tendency gives university students stress and also economic burdens too.
Delete신효진 (Emily)
DeleteI agree with your opinion.Korea's excessive competition for entrance exams makes parents force to their children do best at the exam. Because of this phenomenon, children become mature very quickly not fit in their ages. Children is just children and we, the adult should protect the children's childhood.
김현동 Kim hyun dong (HD)
ReplyDeleteNowadays more and more people prefer to look for information of different kind in online newspapers. In our high-tech world people choose mobility and fast temper of life.
I consider it obvious that online newspaper has doubtless advantages in comparison with printed ones. In our fast-moving world it gives people more opportunities not only to read the article but to view other resources on the topic and share opinion with other readers. It is obviously more convenient and appropriate to modern life.
In general online newspapers don’t seem to differ much from printed versions by the contents of articles. I read a article which is concerned about cherry blossom festival through both print version and online version. In print version there is only one picture in article. But, online version gives links to a lot of pictures and schedule information.
In this way online newspaper page gives more freedom to find some additional information in case readers became deeply concerned in the topic. It gives opportunity to subscribe the edition and view some similar editions which would probably be more detailed.
nowdays Digital speed of development is faster. so every people have their little computer(=smart phone).
Deleteso they didn't use pencil and paper.
and they didn't write any thing. so some time I missed the paper. therefore internet news is very simple and have many imformation but I love to read newspaper. I don't want to disappear news paper.
201234308 김이정(Joe)
DeleteEach of newspapers has its advantages and disadvantages of course, but I printed newspaper rather than online newspaper. firstly, we are fooled by most of headlines' deceit. I am often deceived by headlines. when I click the news, contents doesn't have any connection between the headline and the news. what's more, sometimes news has poor contents. In addition, some journalist don't check spelling and even write happening which is unclear.(think about MERS.) I think newspaper should be clear and accurate otherwise people are confused and believe rumor. In short, I think printed newspaper is better than online newspaper.
201234308 김이정 Joe
Deletesorry! I found mistake in my article. could you check it when you read? in the first line, 'but I prefer printed newspaper rather than~" is correct. thanks!
I agree with your article which is written about the advantages of the online news. By the development of devices such as Smart phone, people are conveniently read lots of articles and suggest their own opinions too. Additionally, the news are connected in one sites like Naver, so we can see other news easily. Some people missed newspapers as you can see in other mini posts about yours, but I think it is clear that we can access to online news more easily than paper news nowadays.
Delete201032207 송제인 (Song)
DeleteOnline newspaper is a nice media. And there is some additional advantages. It does not waste paper, so it is better for the environment. Above all, it is really fast, because it do not need to be delivered to your home. However, I think the online newspaper has one disadvantage. It is advertisement. There's too much advertisement, even under the words of the article, it is too offensive to me.
; Acceptable limit about doing surgery.
ReplyDeleteDo you have your own limit about surgery like plastic surgery, skin lightening, skin tanning and so on? I think some surgery like covering a scar to doing tattoo on that spot is acceptable. But too much surgery can’t acceptable to me. Like having a big tattoo in body where notable spot and too much tattoo, doing too many plastic surgeries so people become Gangnam-Girl, 성형괴물 and piercing many spot in body except ear.
Big tattoo can be threat to other people, especially goblin painting. And too much plastic surgery can ruin people’s identity that each person’s personality. I think Even though people don’t do plastic surgery, they have their own beauty and personality that make them more beautiful and brilliantly. And too much piercing can be feel strange than normal people who didn’t’ do piercing in face. But especially ear piercing can be accepted to me. Other people can think different way compare with my opinion.
Like these of my opinion, I have my own criteria about doing surgery. What do you think about that?
In my opinion, plastic surgery would be ok not only to overcome the complex but also to be more beatiful unless they become addicted to plastic surgery and that hurts themselves and ruins the ordinary life! The sad point is that people's standard of beauty is so similar and limited that they want to have same nose, eyes and face shape like 성형괴물 as you mentioned and it is not beatiful at all, is it?? But I don't mind if they're satisfied with their new appearances.
Delete변해진 carol
DeleteI think that plastic surgery is personal freedom. if person who have plastic surgery love their face, it is not a problem. but if plastic surgery steal person self esteem, it is problem. so I recommend that people who considered plastic surgery must think a lot. and after surgery even if your face changed ugly, you take your decision.
ㄴKay
DeleteInteresting.. If they're satisfied with their new appearances, they become addicted to plastic surgery. You don't mind too?
ㄴCarol
Thank you for sharing your opioion
201032207 송제인 (Song)
DeleteI have two criteria. One is not to be offensive to the other people. As you told, Big tatoo (like dragon), lots of piercings are too offensive to other. The other is not to put oneself in danger. Many plastic surgery has some risk. It's personal freedom, but I think they don't need to take the plastic surgery by taking risk.
Recently, there is a news that the transportation fare will be raised in some regions of Korea. In Seoul, current subway and green bus which means city bus fare is 1,050won and fare of red bus which is running more larger area is 1,850won. According to the article, normal bus and subway fare will be risen 200~300won and red bus is risen up to 550won. This rising is scheduled to be applied in late June or early July. If someone use red bus there and back, the fare will be reached almost 5,000won. Transportation companies and municipal assemblies just mention that the markup of transportation fare is caused by constant inflation so it is obligate and inevitable. Nevertheless, there is some problems in setting the fare. Companies and councils didn't consider daily users of transportation, also didn't listen the opinion of them and just give them a notice of rising. In a result, a large number of citizens who use transportations daily get more economic burden. I think the fare have already risen fully and there are no specific and exact reasons for the markup.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion.
DeleteNowadays, many people have their on car and use public transportation. But society want to make clean air and smoothness traffic. Then why markup of transportation is inevitable and obligate? And recently, I heard that the cast of oil is decreased. Then why they markup of transportation? I really can not understand and I also use transportation everyday when I go school and go on a date. If the oil's cost go up then I can understand. They should stop this project if they did I can not use my allowance liberty.
I also really be annoyed! Charges rose just this month another one up to. It's terrible. Tuition takes approximately 150,000 won per month. I think the best waste is transportation fee. Today, days before the test but I do part-time job. The transportation fee is one of reason my part-time job. I'm so exhausted. I think college students also students, so reduced transportation costs should be.
Deleteyeah, rising public transportation fee is quite pressure for the students like us... but I heard that there is always dificit to run the public transportaion system. So I partly understand why the transportation price is rising but I think it is better to keep eyes on the people who have a free ride because I heard that the loss of free ride is about 3100억원 so If there are not people who take advantage of free ride illegally, the transportation organization can save money and it might not be needed to raise the fee..
DeleteAlmost every university has finished their festival.
ReplyDeleteI wonder it is truly student’s festival.
There were some issues.
1) First, Seoul-woman university (서울여대) labor union of clearing woman went into an all-night sit-in demonstration. And they put up a banner. But student council removed placard. I think it shouldn’t be removed only because of festival.
2) Second, student council of Gwan-dong university (관동대) sit on a royal box. It is called student council’s ‘Being bossy’ (갑질). Also they mobilize Marine as bodyguard.
3) Third, some universities banned pub & bar on festival. Actually Gachon university (가천대) also banned drinking in campus. Do you guys think it is appropriate?
What do you think about this topic??
'Being bossy' is hot topic in korea. Not only in school in anywhere, it is matter. About first topic, student council disregarded labor union of clearing woman. I heard that some school don't pay proper wage and give them little than they have to receive. In the same manner , topic 2 and 3 doesn't concider students and seem busy to care only themselves. It is unfair and cheap manner and it has to be disappeared.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI also heard about student concil of Gwan-dong university sit on a royal box. I can't understand why they do that behavior so I'm little upset about that. Is he is an famous movie star? or he have a very severe disease? I think school have to punished him right now.
Delete김은정 FLORA
DeleteI agree with your comment. That seems like the extravagant Act Festival school Festival for students in an event. Especially for our school Festival with seniors, more fun, feels that there is. Not festive drinking ban unconditionally and further good quality and warranty. I believe our adult school students, no idea on the outside. Graduated from our school Festival, also wants to come again for good after celebrations!.
201033130 차준호 (Joon)
ReplyDeleteI think people should understand each person's personality. For instance, when a person talks with someone, he/she should not treat his/her own prejudice. Because, there are many problems to support my opinions. Before I talk about supporting I'll talk about prejudice. Prejudice includes appearance, thinking, habits, etc.
First, prejudice about someone is not different to racism. Think about racism, racism is social evil to harmony of society. I think you already know about basical bad thing.
Second, prejudice is not your own. Think about someone justice by considering with someone's own prejudice, how about you? Actions that you did must come back to you. Be careful to think about other people.
Finally, whole people are lived in different environments. Why I talk about this is your thinking is not alway right. Maybe wrong ratio is higher than right ratio. Please think about other person’s thinking and his/her behavior if it is not bad thing for society or you.
I agree with you. Here is quote which i love . It is from 'pride and prejudice', Jane Austen . "Prejudice makes i cannot love another person, Arrogance(pride) makes another person cannot loves me" ("편견은 내가 다른 사람을 사랑하지 못하게 하고, 오만은 다른 사람이 나를 사랑할 수 없게 만든다") .I am totally agree with this quote. we are human, and not perfect. and sometimes (maybe many times) our judgement is wrong. To be honest, I have many prejudices, and it makes mistakes. So, Like you said, I have to Be careful to think about other person :)
DeleteI agree with you. but many prejudice come from ownself. for example, I went in the summer of last year the US, I saw many black people flocked to attend a drug. Also, I saw blacks taking the money around with a gun. So, i have prejudice to black people. For someone who does not have prejudices themselves should be careful.
DeleteI like your writing. When prejudice is removed, we see different things . Because almost prejudice is what makes someone negatively.
DeleteWhen I was young, I had some bad relationship with a friend . It makes me worried when I meet new friend. She is her friend. They were not that close friend, but I worried what if she listened something bad about me. Because I think it's very easy to think someone bad if she has a bad relationship with my friend. That's just a kind of some episode, but it make me think of prejudice.
But it's funny cause even I do find myself judge a person by my prejudice. So I try to judege her/him by just herself or himself.
And I believe I can meet many good people if I remove a prejudice.
201032207 송제인 (Song)
DeleteThe prejudice is one of completely unnecessary attitudes to human. It is just harmful to everyone, disturbs looking other truly and love them. All people have some good aspects, but prejudice make someone can't see them, bu see other's flaw. So we always need to try to throw away our prejudice.
I like your writing... i read a column that Lee hae in nun (이해인 수녀) wrote. she said so impressive sentence. ' hesitate to judge , love fast' Love is more important than judgement.if Love all you can others once , The God will judge. so don't worry and don't hesitate to love. all is belong to God.
Delete201331793 유지현 (JOY)
ReplyDeleteTodays, many cooking programs are popular in korea. Maybe koreans has been interested in foods that taste good or good for human health. One of the progran calls My little television, a famous chef in korea shows his cooking skills with funny talk. One of the reason he is funny is he put much of sugar in foods when he cooking for sweet taste. So people who watch his cooking show, gave him a character calls ‘sugar boy’. He tells them he doesn’t put sugar much and sugar and it’s okay to put some sugar in foods. But I wondered that what happens when we eat much of sugar that over suited for allowance. Right mount of sugar intake can makes food sweet and taste good. Also sweet ingredient can make people’s feel happy. But too much of intaking sugar give us harm for health. For example, you know, it is easy to make teeth decayed. Also sugar is absorbed fast to our body, and it ascenders blood sugar level high. So it leads to diabetes. Also. it is easy to make teeth decayed. Anyway it is important to eat right amount of sugar and maintain healthy body condition.
I saw that 'my little televison program', and I love sugar boy who is chef 'Baek-jong-won'. I thought sugar is harmful and I agree with your opinion which is important to eat just right amount of sugar. But do you know chef Baek said "sugar is not that bad for health" ? . And i found an article that title is "Is Sugar Really That Bad for You?" Here is link (http://www.health.com/health/article/0,,20637702,00.html) . It was intereting to me. I recommend you read it. I think It may be quite controversial topics for sciences too :)
DeleteThank you for reading my post. Actually I saw chef Baek said like that but I wondered that is true? So I searched about that topic. The post you linked has lots of information of intaking sugar. I think that post has simmilar opinion of mine that too much of sugar can harmful to health, But I knew that sugar in fruit call natural sugar is good for our health. Thank you for noticing me the surprising new information :)
Delete201331473 Ki hye won
Delete'my little television program' is my favorite program. and the sugar boy 'Baek-jong-won' that you talking about is the person who I know well.
Also, he is a person who representative of franchise industry CEO. I know him very specific because of my major class 'franchise management' . So i trace back the work experience of him. Also, i always watching 'My little television prigram' , i understand why people called him 'sugar boy'. In program, he put sugar into almost everything he made. And the amount of sugar is very big. But, when he put sugar, and other inigredient he always talk about the reason. You said too much of intaking sugar give us harm for health, and i agree your opinion, but the reason why he using sugar is logical too. Your main posting is about sugar, not especially him. I don't know much about the sugar, but 'sugar boy' theme is very interesting to me. Thank you for introducing of 'my little television program' , and Baek- jong-won.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete